Your support is essential to the growth and success of the National High School Ethics Bowl. Gifts enable us to provide essential tools, resources, financial assistance, and outreach to high school ethics bowls across North America. Your investment, regardless of size, is critical to reaching our goals in high schools nationwide—cultivating the virtues central to democratic citizenship, and preparing students to navigate challenging moral issues in a systematic and open-minded way. Thank you for your support!
Alternatively, you may give to the National High School Ethics Bowl via the University. To route your gift this way, please use this secure link and mention the NHSEB in your note, or call the UNC Arts and Sciences Foundation at (919) 962-0108. Donations by check should be payable to “Parr Center for Ethics” and sent to:
NHSEB, c/o Alex Richardson
Parr Center for Ethics
CB # 3125, 207F Caldwell Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
Any amount helps! Your gift of:
- $200 could support a new pilot project and help one NHSEB team in need access remote coaching services from UNC-Chapel Hill’s Department of Philosophy.
- $500 could cover printing costs for event and outreach resources for teams across the US.
- $1,000 could support a new pilot project and cover financial aid for one Regional High School Ethics Bowl, in order to support its volunteer regional organizer in covering event costs and in offering pedagogical resources to their participants (there are currently 36 Regional Bowls across the US).
- $2,500 could cover the creation of a print, audio, or video training resource that will support high school teachers across the US in their coaching, and will be publicly available to anyone.
- $3,500 could cover the cost of reserving essential event space for the Nationals.
- $5,000 could cover a meal (breakfast or lunch) for all participants at the Nationals, including 200 teachers and students and 100 volunteers.
- $7,500 could cover the travel and accommodation of a team in need to travel to UNC-Chapel Hill for the Nationals.