We’ve decided to extend our 2019-2020 Case Competition! NHSEB Students: Submit your cases for next year’s NHSEB case sets by January 17!
Case Competition Overview
- Eligibility: All currently enrolled high school students in the United States are eligible to enter.
- Submission Deadline: January 17, 2020 Extended!
- Winner Announcement: February 28, 2020
- Grand Prize: The author of the case selected will be awarded a $500 prize.
- Honorable Mentions: Two prizes of $250 will be awarded to other distinguished cases
Rules and Guidelines
- A single student or group of students is allowed to submit multiple cases (Only one case is eligible for a prize)
- All submissions must be original unless otherwise quoted and cited.
- All submissions become property of NHSEB (with author attribution) when entered, and may be edited by the executive committee for inclusion in a case set.
- Entries will be judged for overall merit, interest of the moral issue presented, quality of writing, and suitability for an NHSEB competition.