The NHSEB would not be possible without generous support from our sponsors. Gifts provide the tools, resources, travel stipends, and outreach for high school ethics bowls across North America. Financial support or in-kind gifts to local bowls and the National competition is critical to reaching our goal—providing important and transformative ethics and philosophy opportunities to every student in every school. To all our sponsors, past and present, below: thank you!
Founding Sponsors, Past and Present
National and Program Sponsors, Past and Present
- Marc Sanders Foundation
- American Philosophical Association
- AJ Fletcher Foundation
- College of Arts & Sciences at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Department of Philosophy at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Undergraduate Admissions at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Humanities for the Public Good at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Fenwick Foundation
- Howell Family Charitable Foundation
- PLATO: Philosophy Learning and Teaching Organization
- Association for Practical and Professional Ethics (APPE)
- Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl
In-kind Contributor, contributions of goods or services
Community Friend, a gift minimum of $100.00
Event Sponsor, a gift minimum of $500.00
Program Sponsor, a gift minimum of $2,000.00
National Sponsor, a gift minimum of $25,000
Ethics Bowl Sustainer, an annual gift for three years
Founding Sponsor, a gift minimum of $75,000
All sponsors will have their name and/or logo on all NHSEB promotional materials and website. If you are interested in supporting the ethics bowl or inquiring about other opportunities of support, please contact the NHSEB or call (919) 962-2576.
The NHSEB offers several sponsorship levels to help advance its mission and vision. If you cannot financially give, consider volunteering as a judge at a Regional Competition or at the Nationals.